Terms & Conditions
5 Point Promise – Terms & Conditions
1 Year Frame Guarantee (Repair or Replace)
- All frame purchases made in a John Fell Opticians practice are eligible for our 1-year frame guarantee. John Fell Opticians will attempt to repair your frame first and if it is irreparable, we will replace with the same frame, provided the frame is still available.
- If the same frame is no longer available, you may select a new frame as a replacement. If the value of the new frame is less you will receive a credit refund.
- If the cost of the exchange frame is greater than the amount originally paid, you will be required to pay the difference.
- JF frame guarantee applies to frames only and does not cover any prescriptions lenses that were dispensed with the frame. 25% will be discounted from the lenses if the frame originally purchased is discontinued.
- JF frame guarantee does not cover breakage which is caused by own fault.
- Maximum of one frame replacement per person per year.
- Does not apply to safety frames.
2 Year Lens Guarantee
- All Crizal Sapphire and Prevencia coated lenses dispensed by a JF practice are eligible for our 2 Year lens guarantee against scratches.
- JF lens guarantee does not cover breakage which is caused by own fault. We can offer you 20% off RRP to replace your lenses with the same product as originally purchased.
60 Day Exchange
- At John Fell Opticians, under our 60 day exchange guarantee, we will replace your Varilux Crizal UV, Crizal Transiiton, Xperio Crizal Sun UV and Eyezen lenses within 60 days of purchase if you are not completely satisfied.
- If you're not 100% happy with your new Crizal Transitions lenses, we will replace those lenses with the equivalent clear lenses.
- If you're not satisfied with their Xperio Crizal Sun UV, you have 60 days from despatch date to return them to your practice and claim a replacement tinted pair.
- If you're not satisfied with the Eyezen lenses, you have 60 days from despatch date to return them to your practice and claim a replacement single vision pair
- The Varilux guarantee is valid for Varilux lenses only.
- The Varilux guarantee applies only to the varifocal element of the Varilux lenses.
- If you're not satisfied with their Varilux lenses, you have 60 days from the despatch date to return them to your practice.
- The product you wish to return must be in a new condition on exchange and must not be damaged in any way or form.
- Varilux lenses returned can be replaced with single vision lenses, or any other type of lenses. If the value of the replacement product is less than the amount originally paid, we will issue you a credit refund.
- If the cost of the exchanged product is greater than the amount originally paid, you will be required to pay the difference.
- All products originally purchased must have a Crizal UV coating on in order for the 60 day exchange to be liable.
- If your optometrist finds a change in your spectacle prescription within 3 months of issue, replacement lenses will be made free of charge.
- Should the optometrist suggest a change in lens design, and the new lens type has a lower value than what was originally paid, we will issue you a credit refund.
- If the cost of the new lens design is greater than the amount originally paid, you will be required to pay the difference.
- JF prescription alteration guarantee only applies to lenses purchased at a JF practice and dispensed with a prescription issued by a JF Optometrist. Should you experience any discomfort with a prescription dispensed by JF, please book in to see your optometrist.
- JF offer complimentary lifetime service on all products purchased at a John Fell Opticians practice including;
- Frame adjustments and fitting by trained dispensers
- Cleaning and polish of spectacles, and
- Minor repairs including replacement screws, nose pads and temple tips.